Take a tour
For anybody taking the DSA PCV theory test for
- Cat D1
- D or D+E licences
- *** Simple
picture-based learning ***
- All of the Official DSA practice questions
- Official DSA practice hazard perception videos
- Easy to read progress bars and statistics
- My Questions and My Videos allow easy review
- Small, easy to learn modules
- Recommended by instructors and trainers
- Now you can learn on your mobile phone!
PASS Protection Does NOT apply to Driver CPC
The theory test is made up of 2 parts - multiple choice and hazard perception.
It doesn’t matter which one you take first but you need to pass both within 2 years
of each other to get your theory test certificate.
After passing the theory tests
You’ll get a pass letter with the results for the part of the theory test you’ve
When you’ve passed both parts, you’ll get sent your theory test certificate with
your theory test number on it.
You’ll need the theory test number when you book your practical test.
Your theory test certificate is valid for 2 years from when you passed the first
part of the test.
For more details
Questions or want to purchase over the phone?
Call 0845 544 2456 and speak
to one of our friendly support team
(Lines are open Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm, calls are charged at standard national rates)
All you need to PASS your PCV Theory Test - Learning, topic / mock tests, hazard perception.
- PCV accounts can now include a free re-test if you fail!
- The Test
- Topic Tests
- Mock Tests
- Hazard Videos
On a typical day up to 100,000 questions are answered on this site, that's over
half a million a week - why not join the hundreds of thousands of customers who
have already successfully passed with us.