For anybody taking the DVSA PCV theory test for
- Cat D1
- D or D+E licences
- *** Simple
picture-based learning ***
- All of the Official DVSA practice questions
- Official DVSA practice hazard perception videos
- Easy to read progress bars and statistics
- My Questions and My Videos allow easy review
- Small, easy to learn modules
- Recommended by instructors and trainers
- Now you can learn on your mobile phone!
PASS Protection Does NOT apply to Driver CPC
The theory test is made up of 2 parts - multiple choice and hazard perception.
It doesn’t matter which one you take first but you need to pass both within 2 years
of each other to get your theory test certificate.
After passing the theory tests
You’ll get a pass letter with the results for the part of the theory test you’ve
When you’ve passed both parts, you’ll get sent your theory test certificate with
your theory test number on it.
You’ll need the theory test number when you book your practical test.
Your theory test certificate is valid for 2 years from when you passed the first
part of the test.
For more details
All you need to PASS your PCV Theory Test - Learning, topic / mock tests, hazard perception.
- with a money back guarantee if you fail!
- The Test
- Topic Tests
- Mock Tests
- Hazard Videos
On a typical day up to 100,000 questions are answered on this site, that's over
half a million a week - why not join the hundreds of thousands of customers who
have already successfully passed with us.
Buy now and if within 24 hours you're not happy, get a full refund!