1. All software and services provided by Theory Training Solutions Ltd (the company) are on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your consumers’ statutory rights.
2. “the company” grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited licence to use the binary form of the software provided by “the company”. Redistribution of programs owned by “the company”, unless explicitly granted by “the company”, is strictly prohibited.
3. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of “the company” or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of “the company” or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
4. “the company” may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. “the company” may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by “the company”.
5. While it is not “the company”‘s intent to monitor your online communications, “the company” reserves the right to edit or remove content that we become aware of and determine to be harmful or offensive to the general public. Termination or suspension of your account may result as a consequence of violation of this rule.
6. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email as a message passing media. The use of the email system, directly or indirect as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
7. “the company” reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. In the case of permanent discontinuation of service all customers with unexpired subscriptions would be entitled to a full refund of our service charge, excluding any monies passed to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency for a test booking as any such test would still stand. “the company” will not be liable for any consequences or losses arising from our site becoming unavailable for a period of time due to circumstances beyond our control; such circumstances may for example include telecommunications problems or data centre environment problems. Any customers unable to complete their Pass Protection or Pass Protection Plus requirements prior to their tests due to service unavailability would be entitled to a full refund of our service charge, excluding any monies passed to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency for a test booking as any such test would still stand.
8. You are expected not to use the services provided by “the company” for any unlawful activities not otherwise covered above, including but not limited to, attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a site or a country. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when “the company” is aware of any of these activities.
9. Sharing of user accounts is not permitted nor is the publication of user names and passwords on other web sites. Any user who is found to violate this rule will immediately have their account suspended without recourse to refund of any monies previously paid to “the company”.
10. PASS Protection / PASS Protection Plus In order to be eligible for your money back or the free re-sits which could be provided by PASS Protection / PASS Protection Plus you just need to score 90% or more in all of our topic tests and pass 10 mock theory tests before your actual test to show us you are fully prepared. If you fail the multiple choice questions part of the test after meeting the above criteria and you scored at least 35 out of 50 in a car or bike test, or 70 out of 100 in an ADI Part 1, LGV or PCV test, and you scored at least 40 out of 75 in a car or bike hazard perception test, and you scored at least 52 out of 75 in an ADI Part 1 hazard perception test, and you scored at least 60 out of 100 in an LGV or PCV hazard perception test, just send your original failure document to us for processing. If the required conditions have been met we will either refund our fee or pay for up to three re-sits for you depending on the subscription type you have purchased. Any bookings will be made at times to suit you. You cannot claim if you fail to take the test for any reason or if your use of our site or your results do not meet the above criteria. NOTE: LGV and PCV Driver CPC Tests do not qualify for PASS Protection or PASS Protection Plus.
11a. Refunds If within 24 hours of purchasing a subscription you change your mind, we will provide you with a full refund providing you complete our customer refunds survey and you have not answered 10% or more of the multiple choice questions and hazard perception videos (Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV and PCV) or completed 10% or more of the LGV CPC Case Studies.
11b. Refunds If after having purchased a subscription you change your mind within 7 days of purchase we will provide a full refund providing the account has not been used.
We offer a commission model enabling you to promote our service in return for commission.
You must have either a free trial or paid Driving Theory 4 All account, which is currently active or has expired, to earn commissions.
You can promote our service using the social sharing plugins accessible by logging in to your Driving Theory 4 All account. You will also be given access to your own unique links which you can share.
You will earn commission equal to 20% of the sale price for any purchase (including upgrades) when:
- someone referred to the Driving Theory 4 All website via one of your referral links makes payment to us (the company) for the Driving Theory 4 All service
- the owner of the referred Driving Theory 4 All account is no longer entitled to a refund (full refund eligibility criteria set out in clause 11)
We will endeavour to pay any commissions within 30 days of the commission being earned, and they will normally be paid at the beginning of each month.
The commission percentage is subject to change at our discretion. You will be notified of any changes in writing, normally via email and notices on our website.
If we cannot get in contact with you using the contact details provided during set up and we cannot pay you commissions because you provided incomplete or incorrect payment information, you waive your right to be paid those commissions.
Commissions are paid on a last click basis. Should a user access our site via multiple referrer links, the last referrer will receive the commission on any purchase made.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Driving Theory 4 All is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
Who we are: Theory Training Solutions Ltd trading as DrivingTheory4All.co.uk and BookTheoryTests.co.uk
We provide online training for the DVSA theory tests as well as a book and subscribe service where we manage your test booking as well as provide you with all of the learning material needed to pass your test with full support. We are licenced by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) under a Crown Copyright agreement to reproduce the official practice question banks for the car, bike, ADI Part 1, LGV and PCV theory tests.
Our address is: Theory Training Solutions Ltd, Lodge House, Lodge Lane, Colchester, CO4 5NE
Company registration number: 6910515
VAT number: GB 980074712