For anybody taking the DVSA ADI Part 1 theory test
- *** Simple
picture-based learning ***
- All of the Official DVSA practice questions
- Official DVSA practice hazard perception videos
- Easy to read progress bars and statistics
- My Questions and My Videos allow easy review
- Small, easy to learn modules
- Recommended by instructors and trainers
- Now you can learn on your mobile phone!
PASS Protection Does NOT apply to Driver CPC
The approved driving instructor (ADI) part 1 test is a theory test. It’s the first
of 3 tests you have to pass to qualify as an ADI.
The test takes around 1 hour 45 minutes and includes:
- multiple choice questions
- hazard perception
You must pass both parts at the same time to pass the test.
For more details
Go to https://www.gov.uk/adi-part-1-test/overview
All you need to PASS your ADI Part 1 Theory Test - Learning, topic / mock tests, hazard perception.
- with a money back guarantee if you fail!
ADI Part 1 test
- The Test
- Topic Tests
- Mock Tests
- Hazard Videos
On a typical day up to 100,000 questions are answered on this site, that's over
half a million a week - why not join the hundreds of thousands of customers who
have already successfully passed with us.
Buy now and if within 24 hours you're not happy, get a full refund!