Take a tour
Find an instructor
For anybody taking the DSA CAR theory test
- *** Simple
picture-based learning ***
- All of the Official DSA practice questions
- Official DSA practice hazard perception videos
- Easy to read progress bars and statistics
- My Questions and My Videos allow easy review
- Small, easy to learn modules
- Recommended by instructors and trainers
- Now you can learn on your mobile phone!
PASS Protection Does NOT apply to Driver CPC
If you want to drive a car you’ll need to pass the driving theory test before booking
the car practical driving test.
There are 2 parts to the theory test:
- the multiple choice part
- the hazard perception part
Both parts of the test are taken on the same day.
You need to pass both parts to pass the theory test.
The theory test pass certificate
You’ll then get a theory test pass certificate. You’ll need the certificate number
when you book your practical test.
For more details
Go to https://www.gov.uk/driving-theory-test/overview
Questions or want to purchase over the phone?
Call 0845 544 2456 and speak
to one of our friendly support team
(Lines are open Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm, calls are charged at standard national rates)
All you need to PASS your Car Theory Test - Learning, topic / mock tests, hazard perception.
- Car accounts can now include a free re-test if you fail!
Picture based learning
- The Test
- Picture Learning
- Topic Tests
- Mock Tests
- Hazard Videos
On a typical day up to 100,000 questions are answered on this site, that's over
half a million a week - why not join the hundreds of thousands of customers who
have already successfully passed with us.